If you need help using the resources listed below, give us a call at (888) 297-6203
You can also contact the library by e-mail, mail, or in person.
- Introduction to Legal ResearchLearn the basics of researching the law.
- Legal FormsView a collection of frequently requested legal forms.
- Frequently Asked Legal QuestionsFind answers to commonly asked legal questions.
- Research Guides by TopicOur research guides provide starting points for 40+ common legal topics.
- Consumer InformationLinks to resources discussing common consumer issues.
- Research from HomeAccess our legal databases and borrow e-books from home.
- Law LibrariesLocate county and university law libraries open to the public.
- Court RulesLinks to state and local court rules.
Where to Go for Help
If you need more assistance or need to speak to an attorney, try the following options.