Attorney Karen Lusis
Karen Lusis graduated cum laude from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, where she served as Managing Editor of the Thomas Jefferson Law Review. Karen attended undergrad at University of Washington and received double degrees while competing on the school’s NCAA Division I varsity rowing team.
Karen represents bankruptcy clients in Colorado and is also licensed in California and Washington state. Karen has extensive litigation experience, having represented creditors, consumers, and bankruptcy trustees in State and Federal Courts.
- Juris Doctor, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, cum laude (2010)
- B.A., Anthropology, B.S., Zoology, University of Washington (2004)
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation