Not having sufficient funds to pay one’s expenses and financial obligations can disrupt the web of your peaceful family life. Seeking legal assistance at such crucial times will be the best option for you to get your credit scores back and to recapture the economic freedom you once enjoyed.
All you need to do is to find the perfect Casa Grande lawyer for yourself who is qualified enough to handle individual bankruptcy or debt consolidation cases. They must have enough practical knowledge and experience to handle all kinds of bankruptcy cases just like Recovery Law Group (call on 888-297-6203).
Locating a Fantastic Bankruptcy Specialist in Casa Grande, Arizona
- Chat and try to get referrals from your buddies and family members.
- Examine the attorneys’ pro-records and reviews on the web.
- Talk to your past trustworthy attorneys for some great suggestions to find an ideal legal representative for yourself.
- Browse through the online and offline directories compiled by the local bar association of US, as your last option, to get the list of all the local attorneys and their subject disciplines.
The distinction between Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
You will not have any financial obligations, once you will get a discharge in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Your debts will probably be paid by liquidating your non-exempt assets by the court.
Chapter 13 will allow you to construct a repayment plan with your attorney’s help to repay your debts. However, you will have to present the plan in the Casa Grande court to get their approval.
Bankruptcy Cost in Casa Grande, Arizona
The Bankruptcy cost depends on multiple factors like the state that you live in, the cost of your local court, the chapter (7 or 13) you qualify for, and its complexity, along with your attorney’s fee as well as the counseling fee will together make up the total cost of your bankruptcy case. Do not make haste in decision-making instead go through multiple fee quotes that you may have received and then make the right decision.
The Discovery Meeting and what needs to be done?
After a lot of investigation, you must have finally managed to shortlist a few prospective bankruptcy attorneys for yourself. Now, it’s time for you to discover more about them in a free of cost meeting at their Casa Grande office. Important points to keep in mind are:
- You must have a list of all your concerns arranged priority-wise.
- Ensure that the attorney’s proficiency and interest in handling your type of case, and also the amount of time he/she is ready to devote to your case.
- Talk and get details about the paralegals appointed to your case.
- Ask questions and increase your knowledge about the entire bankruptcy procedure, even if you already know it.
- Be sure about your rights as a consumer.
- Talk and try to judge the attorney’s personal character and how do they make you feel. Reject the attorney, if you don’t find them trustworthy or reliable.
Selection of the Attorney
After selecting the suitable legal representative, you can ask him/her to ready the contract for you to sign. The agreement must include the complete scope of work that you and your attorney mutually agreed upon, along with the costs involved and their dates of payment.