Attorney Holly Henson
Holly graduated from Seattle University School of Law. Holly attended undergrad at University of Washington and received her Business degree with a double major in Accounting and Information Systems. Holly is also a licensed CPA in Washington State.
Holly represents bankruptcy clients in Idaho and is also licensed in Washington state. Holly has litigation and transactional experience in probate, real estate, tax and business law matters. Holly has helped clients resolve complicated financial issues. She has successfully contested excessive interest charged by the IRS, resulting in a significant reduction in her client’s tax bill. Holly understands that there is no one size solution that fits everyone’s circumstances and works with her clients to determine the right solution based on their needs. Holly maintains offices in both Idaho and Washington.
- Juris Doctor, Seattle University School of Law (2010)
- MBA, Seattle University (2008)
- M.S. Project Management (2006)
- B.A., Business, University of Washington (1994)
- Washington State
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts, District of Western Washington
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts, District of Idaho
- US Tax Court
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Association of Attorney CPA’s