(855) 950-2172 Ext. 101
Attorney Grover Peters
In addition to Bankruptcy law, Pete has an established practice specializing in the areas of Healthcare Law, Business Law, Estate Planning and Probate. Pete is admitted in the Washington State Bar, the New Mexico State Bar and has a license application pending in the State of Oregon. Pete also has extensive experience in healthcare administration, business development, consulting with medical groups and developing free standing emergency departments and micro hospitals. Pete is a licensed FAA flight instructor in Airplanes and Helicopters.
Pete co-founded K9sHealing Hearts, LLC, a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to help special needs children receive comfort or service dogs.
- Life Fellow American College Healthcare Executives
- Life Fellow American College Medical Practice Executives
- William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV, Juris Doctorate
- Baylor University, Master of Arts, Healthcare Administration
- University of Southern California, Master of Science Systems Management
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Bachelor of Arts, Professional Aeronautics
Articles, Presentations and Teaching:
- Adjunct Professor, Undergraduate Programs, Wayland Baptist University
- Adjunct Professor, Graduate Programs, University of La Verne