Bankruptcy has been a serious concern since forever, however many homeowners, families and individuals throughout the U.S. consider it the right choice. To understand bankruptcy protection or liquidation process does require an experienced and comprehensively knowledgeable legal professional, who further will guide you through its system. Recovery Law Group is committed to guiding you as you prepare for bankruptcy and protection.
We have attorneys, extensively seasoned, and they’ll advise and advocate you regarding eligibility for bankruptcy. We are focused on providing you private and personal consultations, so you could learn about your choices, discuss finances, chart out a new course and secure your key assets.
FOLLOWINGS ARE THE KEY ISSUES OF BANKRUPTCY WE HANDLE:
Wajda & Associates offer you professional support, relying on our decades of hands-on experience. Although we have expertise in other fields as well, but our major focus is on Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. We live to provide you quick, efficient and cost-effective solutions that will help you give off eligible debt and also reform certain debts in order to make them manageable. Whether you seek an absolute liquidation or key asset protection, such as for car or home, our attorneys will work with you charting out a feasible plan, preparing for bankruptcy and implementing a seemly bankruptcy strategy.
AT THE TIME OF CONSULTATIONS, THE ASSIGNED ATTORNEY WILL ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy liquidation or protection
- Protection of key assets
- Looking into the dischargeable debts
- Foreclosures and repossessions
- Embellishments of creditor’s harassment
- Bankruptcy related tax issues
You’ll receive a personalized solution as it will help assess your situations more efficiently, and also ensure that you don’t spend much from whatever amount you’re left with in your bank account. When you file a bankruptcy, it helps you discard debt or at least make a plan for debt repayment. You must be aware of the fact that a bankruptcy case is initiated when the debtor has finally submitted his plea with the bankruptcy court. The petition can be filed by anyone, a spouse or even a corporate entity.
A QUICK TOUR AROUND THE TYPES OF BANKRUPTCY IN the U.S. –
- There are certain types of bankruptcy, typically referred to as ‘Chapters’ in the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. You can file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, based on your situation specifics.
- Municipalities, towns, cities, villages, municipal utilities, school districts and taxing districts do file under Chapter 9 as to reorder
- Corporate entities do file under Chapter 7 (if to liquidate) or Chapter 11 (if to reorder).
- Fishermen and farmers usually file under Chapter 12 to get debt relief.
- If it involves more than one country, bankruptcy needs to be filed under Chapter 15.
Recovery Law Group, however, is focused on Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, majorly. With our unique approach to helping you with your individual needs, we make sure your requisites are addressed and served well.