D. David Parr, Jr.
Attorney D. David Parr, Jr.
Mr. Parr received his Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1999. He then began his career at a large law firm in Washington, D.C., later working with major international law firms in Richmond, VA, and New York City.
David is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia, including in the Western District, and in the State of New York. The majority of his experience involves large-scale transactions covering a breadth of debt and equity structures.
In keeping with our Firm’s long-standing ideals, David embodies a strong work ethic and has committed himself to being available to his clients. Because the best attorneys help navigate their clients through often-complex legal waters, David personally responds to telephone calls and e-mail messages and has dedicated himself to maintaining open lines of communication with all his clients.
- Juris Doctor, University of Virginia School of Law
- B.A., History, University of Richmond
Leadership and Memberships
- Member, New York and Virginia State Bars
- Admitted, Western District of Virginia
- Member, Roanoke Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Mountain-Valley Bar Association
- Trustee, Roanoke Valley Preservation Foundation
- Past Member, Roanoke City Architectural Review Board
- Certified Notary Public
Outside of the Law, David is committed to historical preservation, including adaptive reuse and urban revitalization. He also enjoys independent films and listening to music.