Attorney Carissa Rasch
Carissa is an Associate Attorney at Wajda & Associates. She has extensive litigation experience in both state and federal court. Carissa represents bankruptcy clients in Illinois and surrounding states.
She also represents clients in claims brought under federal consumer protection statutes.
Carissa received her law degree from University of North Dakota School of Law. There, she served as Editor of The North Dakota Law Review and competed in the school’s Moot Court competition, advancing to the semi-final round.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, JD
- University of North Dakota, BS, Psychology, Biology Minor, cum laude
- US District Court, Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois
- US District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- US District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- US District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin