Andrew D. Brown
Attorney Andrew D. Brown
Andrew D. Brown is a Bankruptcy Attorney with Recovery Law Group. Andrew received his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2014, and his Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration from the Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina in 2011 with a double major in Economics and Marketing. Andrew is licensed to practice law in all state and federal courts in South Carolina.
In addition to bankruptcy and consumer protection, Andrew also has experience in real estate, title curative, foreclosure, and criminal defense. When he is not working, he enjoys spending time with family and following the Atlanta Braves and South Carolina Gamecocks.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- J.D., Juris Doctorate
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- B.S., Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
- Major(s): Business Economics and Marketing; Minor: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar, 2015 – Present
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina, 2017 – Present